- Dr Andreas Hahn, Lecturer in Systematic Theology at EST, “Not alone in this world. Reflections on the Christmas story from Luke 2:1-11″.
- Dr Andreas Hahn, Lecturer in Systematic Theology at EST, “Precious in God’s eyes”.
- Dr Andreas Hahn, Lecturer in Systematic Theology at EST, “Wisdom in Communication”.
- Dr Wojciech Szczerba, Rector EST, on Philippians 3:1-11.
- Dr. Joel Burnell, BONHOEFFER ON GOD AND TIME, Theologica Wratislaviensia, vol. 2, p. 63-74.
- Christie Murphy, English Lecturer at EST, “An Optimistic Yankee”.
- Dr Andreas Hahn, lecturer in Systematic Theology at EST, Time as salvation history. A comparison of the concepts of Karl Rahner and Arnold A. van Ruler, Theologica Wriatislaviensia, vol.2, p. 75-88.
- Dr. Joel Burnell, Editor, Jonathan Edwards, vol. 7, Theologica Wratislaviensia. This volume contains materials from the International Jonathan Edwards Conference hosted by EST (The Jonathan Edwards Center – Poland) in 2011. Please visit the website for this volume.
Books in Polish
The following descriptions were translated from Polish to English:
- Theme of exile and the doctrine of hell in the New Testament. Written by Dr. Piotr Lorek, Academic Dean of EST. Published by The Christian Theological Academy, Warszawa 2013, pp. 249.
- Polish Evangelicalism Polish Facing Contemporary Challenges. Beginning in 2011, the Evangelical School of Theology, has undertaken a pioneering task of engaging in research on Polish evangelicalism. A group of scholars from EST and various Polish universities and churches, has written a unique book entitled “Polish Evangelicalism Facing Contemporary Challenges”, published in October 2013. The work covered issues of the history of evangelicalism in Poland, its beliefs and praxis, its views of other religions and worldviews, as well as of ethics and church missions in the postmodern world. What characterizes the Polish Evangelicalism? How does the evangelical movement relate to other schools of thought and religions? How to address ethical questions and challenges? What should be the contemporary mission of the Church? The publication was a great success and it has been well received in evangelical churches, among wider Christian communities (some Roman Catholic, Lutheran, and Orthodox), and also among the public media (Polish radio). It is available through bookstores and university libraries across the country. It already has been discussed and referred to at conferences and events associated with EST. Although covering extensive areas, the work proved that Polish evangelicalism is in a great need of resources helping evangelicals to fulfil their mission. The book was published by CREDO Publishing and Evangelical School of Theology.
- Polish Evangelicalism Polish Facing Contemporary Challenges. In April, this book became available as an electronic e-book.
- The Concept of Eternal Return in Early Christian Thought, 2nd Edition. This was recently published as a second, revised edition of the book “The concept of eternal return in early Christian thought and its Greek sources”, by Dr. Wojciech Szczerba, Rector at EST.