Institute of Church Development (ICD)
Church is a living organism comprised of many people. This leads to several questions. How to influence individuals in a wise way? How to discover outcomes that can result in bringing people closer to God? How to organize the activities and life of the church? What to do to help the church grow and develop?
In the Institute of Church Development (ICD) we help find answers to these types of questions. In order to do that we use various tools – we identify strengths and weaknesses, strengthen the vision and build a strategy. At the same time we focus on developing practical leadership skills like problem solving, managing teams of people and fundraising. All of these are being offered so that the whole church can grow.
- Leadership training:
- Private life and ministry,
- Church/ministry management,
- Practical tools.
- Problem solving,
- Defining goals,
- Developing action plans.
- Ministry assessment:
- Performance analysis,
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses,
- Identifying potential crises.
- Support in fundraising:
- Defining needs,
- Available sources of funding,
- Developing fundraising strategy.
- School of Worship – began on February 18, 2017 and will meet for five sessions:
- How to practically work with the team of praise?
- How to lead the church in a dynamic, full of the Spirit adoration?
- How to build a team combining professionals and amateurs?
- How to work with the band in which there is frequent rotation of people?